My friend at Mediocre Mama wrote a post today about being thankful for all the little every day things, and it inspired me to take a look at my day today and give thanks. As I’ve said before, I am thankful for my wonderful friends and family, but I wanted to take some time today to be thankful for the little things in life.
So in the spirit of Thanksgiving, and in no particular order, this is what I’m thankful for today:
- The block button on Twitter.
- When Jayden tried to “kiss” my nose this morning, he did not, in fact, bite it off as I had originally feared.
- My hands-free thingy, because without it I wouldn’t hear a damn thing anyone said to me on the phone. Ever.
- Gluten-free spaghetti noodles.
- The artwork Jayden shared on my boss’ wall was not permanent.
- Hot cocoa
- I will not be cooking Thanksgiving dinner.
- I get to eat amazing things on Thanksgiving. (Can I start now? I’m hungry.)
- It did not snow today.
- The random people who are voting for me to get the Sam-e gig.
What are you thankful for?
(ETA: One last thing I’m thankful for today… that the shock I received from trying to get my phone charger out of the outlet today did not do permanent damage, only hurt like crazy. And left a burn. Never a dull day in the life of me!)